Friday, June 12, 2009

PAYPAL ACCOUNT ACTIVATION




If you have been on the Internet for sometime now, you will definitely agree with me that sometimes it looks almost impossible for someone to run a successful online business without having a Paypal account.


Have you been in a position where you needed to purchase a product online only to find out that you must have a Paypal account before you can purchase such products? I have been there several times without number. It was because of this burden that led me to this research and finally I can boldly say that anyone who follows my principle will be able to open a Paypal account in Nigeria in 15 minutes using your Nigerian address and not changing your I.P.


That may sound stupid but it is true. Let me begin immediately.

A Paypal account is an online payment solution system that makes you fund your account with them to enable you make and receive payments online. With a Paypal account you can buy things online and also receive money from it too.


Owning a Paypal account is very important such that most Internet marketers own and use Paypal account. Paypal don't accept Nigerians. Why? It is because of reasons that they only can explain but they claim that the rate of frauds in Nigerian is too high that if they grant Nigerians access to their websites, it will not only make them lose money but also lose their credibility online.


Unfortunately a lot of Nigerians who wants to use Paypal for various legitimate purposes have been held back because of that simple decision made by Paypal. Believe me Paypal is very strict. In this report my major aim is to show you how to safely and securely open a Paypal account in Nigeria like I did without much problems.

Infact you will be able to operate a Paypal account in Nigeria in just 15 minutes after reading my e-book. Surprised? Well, by the time you get to the end of the report you will agree with me and maybe call me a genius.

Now I have packaged this step by step guide to opening this "Almighty" Paypal account, and so many other features into a 16 paged manual. All you need to do to lay your hands on this manual is to call 08028939470 to book your copy and you’ll receive the manual in your box in less than an hour.


Surprised, give this a shot.

1 comment:

  1. do you have an office in nigeria where we can call visit and held responsible if we have challenges.

    ReplyDelete